Designed and built by Robert “Bob” Milligan, and operated by the Milligan family, Gunpowder Golf Course opened in 1956 and is the oldest golf course in
Prince George’s County. The 18 hole, Par 70 course measures 6061 yards, featuring narrow
fairways to small undulating greens.
Both front and back nines offer tree-lined, hilly holes that require patience and accuracy.
The beautiful natural setting is preserved as much as possible and wildlife abounds.
In 1979 Gunpowder Golf Course partnered with
to bring affordable golf to Prince George’s County and the surrounding area, the course is part of
Visit each hole on map below for more information.